|Io:||c'è la QueenNight su Sky!|
|Lei:||A proposito, mi sono resa conto che gli uomini con i soli baffi non mi piacciono, proprio ho una repulsione...|
|Io:||Farrokh può avere tutti i baffi che vuole e dove vuole.|
Learn how to take photos of the night sky, constellations, and deep sky objects like the Orion Nebula in this beginner’s guide to astrophotography, with Lee and Ross of the Live Science Team.
Featured Curator of the Week: Byron Galán [Betype]
Pokras Lampas is a Russian artist specialised on calligraphy on different mediums, he is very skilled handling brushes, spray, sharpies and the canvas the he choose vary from paper to the skin of girls.
Rainbows: with Tornado & Lightning
Watching Richard in Into the Storm is like a rainbow in a storm :-)
"Omnia vincit Amor", una frase di Virgilio già scritta giusto un mese fa in gotico, questa volta ho aggiunto un inchiostro giallo al pennino di una Parallel Pen con cartuccia di inchiostro rosso, per creare questo effetto sfumato giallo-arancione-rosso. Che mi piace tanto.
Make a Wish is an investigation about the dreams and visions of a selection of 21st Century youngsters, for youth is the age of all infinite possibilities. The aim of the game is to open up the range of the research around the planet. In the whole picture, each chapter presents individuals in some group or situation, as to throw a light on the articulation between, -on one hand origin, cultural heritage, religion, climate and geographic position -and on the other hand, freedom. *This is the chapter shot in Gaza the days before, during and after Operation Pillar of Defense.
1. View on an open space hit in an Israeli air strike during operation Pillar of defense.
2. Ahmed Zayed, an 18-year old fisherman in the rubbles of what used to be his home in Salateeh area, until it was destroyed in an Israeli air strike a few hours before the truce between Israel and Hamas after the 8-day Operation Pillar of Defense.
3. The stables next to what used to be Yasser Arafat’s headquarters until it was destroyed in 2001 by Israeli helicopter gunships in retaliation for a suicide bombing.
4. Open space struck in an Israeli air strike during 8-day Operation Pillar of Defense.
5. 21-year old Maraam Homed is very active on Twitter; she sees it as a way to communicate to the world what is going on in the Gaza strip. She is the only Gazan to Tweet in french and was recently invited to Paris on a conference trip.
6. Amel Ashgar, 24 studies psychology and sport but would like to go to France and work there where women have more freedom to practice sports.
7. Alaam Abu Ansa, a 19-year old student of Technology and Medical science, stands in front of his garden where a Qasam missile hit ground without exploding this morning in Khan Yonis, southern Gaza strip.
8. Mahmoud Sarsour, 23 from Tal El-Hawa after Friday prayers. He studies Civil Engineering at the Islamic Universtiy and believes that this is the best time to reach a united Palestinian leadership in order to change the situation.
9. Alah Ahmed Daama attends The Right to Live Society; a special school for Gazans with downs syndrome, established in 1993.
10. Jasmine Nebieh, 24 used to teach Yoga in the stadium before it was destroyed in an Israeli air strike during Operation Pillar of Defense. She studies Sport Psychology and would like to work with children in Spain.
11. 19-year old Abdallah Al-Rhaman works with his brother Ahmed; together they make a living by performing with horses in weddings and ceremonies, just like their father used to do.
12. Amaha El-Naga, 16 lives with her 7 family members in Khan Yonis buffer zone. The day after Operation Pillar of Defense truce people stroll up unto the border for the first time.
Volevo solo essere normale…
— Jimbo Wales. Ancora una volta Jimbo ha ragione, assolutamente ragione.
Probably one of the best pro-choice arguments I ever did see.
I need to copy that
Quindi la radioattività dipende dalla lunghezza del proprio braccio e dalla cicciottosità del proprio pollice?
"Only Love Can Hurt Like This", titolo di una canzone di Paloma Faith, scritto in grafia gotica con inchiostro rosso su Pilot Parallel Pen (ho capito come usare il converter, ora posso cambiare colore!).
Ho fatto un’altra spesuccia in penne, inchiostri e manuali. Non è che non si smette mai d’imparare… è che non vojo! ;)